Monday, October 20, 2008

Modeling Agency Scams- how to know if the agency is a scam


This week on Model Talk, on Thurs at 1pm, I will be talking about how to tell if the modeling agency is scamming you and if it is a scam.

There are many girls who come to me for advice and ask about this topic, and ask me tips on how to tell if the agency is legit or a scam. I hope this segment helps.

I will be covering:

How to tell if the agency is a legit agency or a scam
Who makes the compcard: the model, or the agency?
What does a legit modeling agency look for and how to submit to an agency.
How to prepare for a meeting with an agency.
What if the agency isn't calling?
How to build your modeling portfolio to your advantage

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2008/10/22/Is-The-Modeling-Agency-Scamming-You

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.