Monday, June 23, 2008

Waiting for photos from a photographer? Is it taking too long?

Usually after a photo shoot you should get your photos within 2 weeks, I think that it enough time for the photographer to burn you a CD. And even touch up a couple images if that is in your agreement.

I would speak everything out and even put the expected in writing.

If you are waiting over a month or two months for photos, it can lead to trouble. Not just for your sanity, but because after two months, the photos could be even considered old.

I speak to the photographer ahead of time, about what I need, how long I hope it to take and what I plan to do with the photos. Usually I am in a rush, and I need the photos ASAP. So if we shoot digital I expect the images anywhere from,-that day -to up to two weeks, but not much longer than that.

If we shoot film, depending on the complexity of the shoot,- if the photos need touch up and post work, then it can take up to a week to get the images, but the photographer usually sends me some images through my email so I can at least see what is in the works

Well, I am off to Union Square to pick up a CD today!

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.