Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sally Beauty Favorites, for hair and skin!

I only discovered Sally Beauty about a year ago. In Oswego, NY of all places. I had never grown up with the store in my life, but I wish I did. Here are some Sally Beauty products to check out at a store in your town.

Why not give these products a try, because what is great about Sally Beauty is that the price is so good that you can try and try and try all their great products!

1. Beyond Belief Vita C+ Skin care products.
2. Ion hairspray
3. Tresemme styling mousse.
4. Conair Pro Yellowbird Pistol Grip Dryer- great for quick styling of your hair.
5. Hair Extensions, Hair U Wear POP Put on Pieces Clique PONY or Bounce Pony, also try Euronext Clip in Remy extensions.
6. Proclaim Cocoa & Shea Butter, Hand & Body lotion.

I still love the Heel to Toe spa pedicure cream foot lotion.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.