Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Petite Models can be Tall, Leg modeling poses


petite models can look tall. A little stretch in your legs can make your body look a lot longer. Even the smallest stretch and bend of your leg matters when you are a petite model. Use the photo enclosed as an example of how to pose your legs to look leaner and taller, and longer! I am posing with handbags and I am using my heels as leverage to look taller, I point my toe and I reach my leg out, as if I am reaching for something with my leg, I hold my leg still, and it is sort of like being in a Yoga pose. If you bend your knee a little and show space between your legs, you will also look longer!

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.