Friday, February 15, 2008

Modeling Makeup Madness

Did you know that L'oreal is the worlds largest cosmetic maker. Here are some other interesting things to know that might come into play to prepare for your photo shoots, or just your daily model-life:

1. Try lining your eye with more than black, use a dark navy blue, purple, or even a while eye liner pencil for a wide eye look.

2. If your eyes look puffy, then try curling your eye lashes, you can skip the bottom lashes, well- at least until you wake up... don't over load the make up if your face is tired looking it will only make your eye have moreshadows.

3. Get a good night's sleep. I love sleeping and I work hard when I am up, but as a model I take my sleep very seriously.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.