Monday, January 28, 2008
Modeling Tips: Simple Tricks of Posing
Here are some tips on how to pose and tell a story.
1. use your hands as an accessory, a simple finger to the chin, or lean an arm against a wal or hall way, or holding a sassy handbag can make a shot that looks intriguing, and that is the point right!
2. Use props like even those glasses you hated to wear in fourth grade are now a perfect way to spice up a look at your shoot.
3. Pose with your toes pointed, your legs look longer, even in heels!
4. Next stand next to anything taller than you, unless you want to look even shorter.
5. Don't forget to arch and stretch your body when you pose and to stand straight, it does matter!
Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.