Sunday, January 11, 2009

Too many models for trade not enough reality

I feel that there are too many girls willing to show their body, shoot with any random photographer and not think clearer about what they are doing. Afterward they are full of questions and I try to answer them daily as best as I can. Too many of these girls are falling for a sad situation of just being "another model with a rate." Another TFP model. Trading their time, body, and creativity for the thrill of some foolish guy with a camera. Why? Why? Do girls do this?

I was that girl when I started playing with the word model/modeling in 2001. But I learned that modeling involves a lot more than just a camera and a person infront of it or behind it.

I wish more of these girls on stupid internet sites would.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.