Monday, September 22, 2008

Model Style in the Colder Months-yes it is possible!






To look good and be fashionable in the winter you need to keep in mind a few things:

1. The power of the silk scarf, it not only looks trendy and fashionable but it can keep you warm, but scarfs in ALL colors, sizes, lengths, and thickness.

2. Blazers, -I hope you have a few, I love them. It might be a pain to wear a blazer under a coat, so it feels like you have two coats on right? Well, suck it up because blazers are a cute way to stay warm, and have a little slinky top on under to keep your skin feeling alive.

3. Fall and Winter coats in all colors, not just black, I saw a cute pink coat the other day, with cute ties and belts are key!

4. Jeans tucked in boots always looks good.

5. I love zipper and button sweaters and cardigans more than sweaters.

6. Get some cute tights, lacey, thick ones, I love brown, black and cream colors, also light pink is cute. I also love tights with designs on them, like flannel or a pattern.

7. I love sweater dresses, my favorite. I love them in all colors and textures.

8. Boots, ankle boots, to really high boots are a must but be picky and look carefully when shopping, think of a boot that can go from running errends to drinks or dinner? I love gray boots best right now!

9. Gloves, dress up your out fit with some cute gloves, I like vintage ones from vintage stores, I usually save those for special night or days out, otherwise I wear the cheap ones, like a dollar!

10. Hats. I love peddler hats and caps, I love hats that look like riding caps. Bomber hats are really cute too. Usually East Village or SoHo shopping for me.

For fun and funky,vintage and unique finds see Etsy.com

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.