Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beauty Saving Money Tip


To save money on beauty products I spend on powder and foundations -the base of my face,-but I do not spend high amounts on eye liners,lip liners, eyeshadows, lip sticks, and blush and bronzers -I only use this sometimes.

A good powder and foundation should last you most of the day, usually in the evening I give myself a touch up. It is better to spend more money on a foundation and powder than on a lipstick or eye liner. You can save money if you are a savvy beauty spender. Think about what you really need most? Are your lips more important than dressing up your eyes? Do you like to wear eye liner? How often do you wear it?
Consider all of this before you shop and spend money.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.