Thursday, November 15, 2007

Petite Models need Extra Inches

There is a great shoe company I have discovered during my modeling pursuits called Nina shoes.

http://www.ninashoes.com/

If you notice their ad campaigns, the look is sassy, and sexy, and stimulating.

I think looking at images, ad campaigns, print editorials is a great idea for any petite model when it comes to building her book and creating images that will sell her.

Nina shoes are very sexy, colorful, diverse and affordable.

Wearing high heels just make a petite girl feel good so if you get a chance check out Nina, they are a great shoe company and I wear Nina shoes when I model and I feel amazing wearing them for those extra inches!

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.