Monday, November 26, 2007

Craigslist can bring GOOD for Models

There should be many tools you use as a petite model but I have
used Craigslist to build my book. These jobs have been the results.

Coheed and Cambria
Wella- hair modeling – 250-400 each time
Jewelry commercial for Distraction Jewelry, it paid 500 dollars
Elvis Martinez: Univision
Fuji Tv
Brown Show
Playgirl: editorial
Shoreline America- jewelry catalog
Background work on Sapranos.
Urge commercial
My American Heart
Fitness book for Mind Over Muscle
White Mountain Shoes-Shoe shows
A&E video clip…lead to video trailer for my book

And I have even gotten castings for Glamour magazine on Craigslist.com

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.