Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Modeling confession-Stewart Weitzman rocks my height


Well in one of my favorite little black dresses I look a bit short without heels, but in my stewart weitman platforms I stand taller, proud, I even fit the dress better. Basically in heels I can rock any dress, even dresses that normally would make me look shorter,- and lately my favorite pair of shoes, for shoots, and also daily on the street is a Stewart Weitzman. Usually I have to get them on sale at Saks. The shoe might be a few seasons ago, they are called "endfuture, baltic cosmo.".. but I love them and it feels good when you know you have a good fit and shoe that makes you feel good.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.