Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Forever 21 in Times Square



I like Forever 21, I can usually always go in and find something and even panties. I recently bought a really cute black and lace panty there for like 4 bucks. Love that. I read in WWD that the retail chain that I discovered after my cousin told me about it 5 years ago, is preparing for a store opening in Times Square. The Levi store is always busy when I pass it, and even with a low Xmas season, the store was very active. Could it be the location or the brand? I think both.

Forever 21, is aiming for more growth and placing a store in Times Square aside Toys R Us, and Sephora, Billabong and many others could be a good move.

I wish Forever 21 would make suits, and more business, casual like attire, pants, blazers, etc. I have a few from them and feel they do a good job with their clothing.

Also as a petite young woman, I can find something there and not feel like a 13 year old. Isn't that Velvet Blazer hot! It is less than $30 bucks!

Walden Velvet Blazer

$27.80

Feel vivacious in velvet with this chic long sleeve velvet blazer featuring 4 front flap pockets, a 2-button closure, a small back slit, and a removable self-tie waist sash.
- 22" approx length from shoulder to hem
- Shell 100% cotton, lining 60% poly, 40% rayon; Dry clean only

You can find it here.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.