Friday, December 26, 2008

CoverGirl and Olay-Anti-Age for all ages- start now


Covergirl and Olay are coming together to create ageless makeup that is for anti-aging. Thinking of Covergirl's target audience, -teenagers and young adults- and Olays,-older twenties to forty +, it makes me think that their partnership is also suggesting skin should be something all ages should be thinking about at all stages of your skins life.

Well, I don't think there is anything wrong with aging, I think lines on an older person's face show experience, wisdom, memories within them, I think they are actually pretty, because laugh lines, only come from good thing.

I think the main thing a girl should think about it dry skin.

If you skin is moisturized it will look younger, fresher, prettier. No matter your age.

I have been using cream on my face since I was teenager. I think it is important to use face creams, wrinkle creams even before the wrinkles come.

When you smile your face changes, and you can notice where wrinkles will be later in life if you look in the mirror while you do.

When I smile I see where a crease might form at the outer corner of my eye. So when I use face cream, I moisturize that area. I also make sure to mositurize my chin, my forehead, my cheeks, the sides of my nose, the skin above my lips.

Dry skin can make your face look older and remember… what you eat also effects your face and skin tone.

I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I think taking care of your skin isn't just for when you have acne or wrinkles, it is an every day thing and for all ages.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.