Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shoe Modeling contest winner



Petite Models are perfect to model shoes. Most shoe companies hire a size 6 shoe model, because the samples of shoes are a 6 usually and a model is needed to wear them in the showroom or in the print ads. I have modeled shoes for Marshalls, Easy Spirit, Victoria's Secret and many others. So on Facebook I recently asked "shorter models" to submit to me photos of themselves modeling their favorite pair of shoes to win a signed copy of my memoir Almost 5'4". Above is the winner Maria, because she shows the shoes with smile and personality and the shot has a commercial print vibe that looks like an ad.

Here are some other submissions that I think look very nice and would be good shots to apply when marketing themselves as a model to a print modeling agency.


Jillian.


Skylar.


Shannon.


Joia.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.