Friday, September 4, 2009

Catch me on Zap2it.com for cycle 13


As one of the tiniest models out there, I mentioned previously I will be giving video insight and tips on my Youtube page each week based on cycle 13 of America’s Next Top Model.

However, something else that is very awesome is going on: I will be giving a petite perspective and commentary over at a popular TV news source and guide called www.Zap2it.com for cycle 13 of ANTM. So after each episode my posts will be up, so check those out as well. I will not be holding back my thoughts on Tyra and how the show is conducted and the way the short girls compete.

I personally think America’s Next Top Model as a whole needs some serious help. And you can read more about my thoughts on the show here.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.