Wednesday, September 16, 2009

America's Next Top Model is not in touch with reality


America's Next Top Model is not in touch with reality but tomorrow night is episode 2 of "season of the short chicks" and at 10:30pm EST I will be giving a recap of the cycle 13 contestants. Here is the scoop:

I love Seabiscuit, and ironically this week's photo shoot on America's Next Top Model takes the girls to Santa Anita Race Track where they give Lady Godiva a run for her money. This week's guest judge is "The Hills" star and clothing designer, Lauren Conrad. I'll let you know how I thought it all went. I hope Tyra doesn't still my quote: "When the little guy doesn't know he is the little guy he can do great things"- Seabiscuit

I will be pissed.

Tune in here or listen to the archive later my shorties,
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2009/09/17/Americas-Next-Top-Model-cycle-13-recap-episode-2

Isobella

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.