Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Attending the Emmys was amazing (Photo)


Attending the Emmys was amazing, worth it and I might be now addicted to award shows, I would love to now attend the VMA's or something.

When Venessa Williams, walked by me I couldn't help but stare at her body and beautiful skin and star-lite eyes. Kristin Chenoweth is a favorite. She won! She is so classy and also a follow petite and also has a memoir, and her dress was stunning on her.

It was great to see some mature aged winners at the Emmys last night! Kristin Chenowith, one of my favorite shorties won! Her sparkle dress was so cute on her. Jessica Lange wore a beautiful green gown. I loved how the speeches gave props to writers ...and how they go where good writing is. I liked it when Cherry Jones said holding her Emmy award statue: This will be on the craft service table tomorrow

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.