There are many things about ANTM that upsets me. Here are my top 5 ways to improve the show based on what I think is wrong with it. I don't really obsess over America's Next Top Model, or the winner, or the contestants, but this season I plan to watch and observe and obsess a little over the good and bad of the show and the perception it gives girls of all heights. It is the season of the shorter model on ANTM (or so-called shorter girl, I don't think 5'5" or 5'6" is really that short), so as one of the tiniest models out there, here are my top 5 ways to improve the show based on what I think is wrong with it.
1. Tyra leaves the girls cold and when they are kicked off....they are left thinking...what's next? Improve this!
2. Tyra has the models hold items like a snake or do weird things that have nothing to do with real modeling. Sure, I have posed with a live animal, a Tiger, but most models need to learn how to pose with products mostly! Improve this. Add products to the show of all types, handbags, shoes, etc.
3. She only talks about fashion modeling which is the smallest percent of the modeling business. Especially when the average American viewer is under 5'4" and all Tyra talks about is tall chicks. How depressing! There is no relatable aspect to the viewer.
P.s: Your short chicks for cycle 13 really aren't that short hun.
Thumbs down. Wish you thought of this stuff earlier.
4. She has never shared the language of the modeling business, the real day and the life aspects of being a model, and elements that a model should have, know and use such as: what is a voucher, the meaning of a portfolio, why a comp card is important, what happens at a casting, etc. Please improve this!
5. It is hard to watch without thinking what is the real point of this show?... "Is this show full of ****"