Putting together a comp card with your images to then be sent to an agent should include a really nice face shot. A headshot or portrait can be so dull and same old. And sometimes staring into a camera lens makes you look like a deer facing head lights after awhile. Make a Duhhhh face.
Here are some prop ideas for styling your face shoot.
1. Use a scarf or a piece of fur to wrap around your neck.
2. Lay down on the ground and look up at the camera
3. Be nude and look over your shoulder or wear a sweater or shirt that is a boat cut and lets your shoulders show.
4. Use a hood from a jacket or sweater to frame your face
5. Put a scarf around your head and tame down your hair and make the shot more
about your eyes.