Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shopping in Style through the recession tips


I am the budget girl. I live it. I love high end and I treasure what I do have but I am writing articles on budget fashion and it is timely and I hope it inspires you. I recently wrote this one on budget buys that will get you through the recession because:

These days shopping for anything new can bring depression. Or it can be a benefit for the savvy shopper who knows how to get the most out of her buck. The way to spend and not lose is to buy items that are versatile and items that will last and enhance your wardrobe. I mean last, not just this year but until next year. Here are my top 10 items that are worth spending on for the long term benefit.

Enjoy the list found here:

http://www.examiner.com/x-4694-NY-Budget-Fashion-Examiner~y2009m3d1-Ten-budget-buys-to-get-you-through-this-recession-in-style

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.