Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dont: Take My Photo Tyra podcast radio recap


America's Next Top Model cycle 13 is for the shorter girls and this episode was all about beauty. Isobella shares what she likes and doesn't about Tyra's hand with the camera and how a beauty shot can help a short girl.

Tonights beauty photo shoot with Tyra holding the camera was not a good example of the type of beauty shot a girl needs to pursue modeling. Wrapping the girls in scarves is a lazy excuse to create a beauty shot, I can think of many other concepts she could have done

To hear me speak my mind and share a petite perspective towards cycle 13 tune in here anytime to hear the archive:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2009/10/01/Americas-Next-Top-Model-Take-My-Photo-Tyra-episode-4

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.