Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Casting 5 petite models in New York City for Model Life book party


Are you petite? Under 5'7"? Are you living in the New York City area? My graphic novel Model Life: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior is due this November and on November 12th I am having a launch party! I am casting 5 petite models as the "shoe models of the night" during a live-photo-shoot. Hence my motto that height isn't everything and how shoe modeling was one of my first modeling jobs and in my graphic novel Model Life, the character's first modeling break came with shoe modeling.

I am sorry but for this there is an age requirement, I am looking for is 21+ because it is at a bar/lounge in SoHo.

November 12th 7pm-9pm.

To submit send a photo of yourself to petitepride@yahoo.com

Height isn't everything in modelng ya'know.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.