Thursday, February 25, 2010

I wrote a book there, & couple gets married at Apple store- omg!

As you most likely already know by now, I wrote my modeling memoir Almost 5'4" at the Apple Store in NYC, well guess what, this couple recently got married in an Apple Store!

I am actually engaged right now, which is ironic, but I will most likely not be married in the Apple store. I still visit the stores though.

I was plugged in this article in The Sydney Morning Herald/The Age about the couple's vows in the Apple store:

http://www.theage.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/sweethearts-stage-guerillastyle-apple-store-wedding-20100225-p4c2.html?autostart=1



You can find another video of the couple getting married with audio here.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.