Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Great beauty products for $2!

For $2 you can't get much but you can get some good, quality beauty products like these.

Only 99 cents. V05 conditioner, I love that some things never change. I can still find conditioner for a buck! I used this often, and have for many years, it was a go-to-product was I was struggling a few years ago. I usually keep it in for about one minute, sometimes longer, and I like V05's hot oil treatments.



I picked up this itty bitty cute waterproof mascara today from N.Y.C New York Color cosmetics, only $1.99


Also turn to e.l.f for cosmetics that have just as much quality but cost much less.

Btw, in the pics I am wearing my Gant shirt, which I love.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.