Friday, January 29, 2010

Little Gray Riding Hood's got style, The Hoodie



In WWD yesterday The Hoodie, was featured!
I am a fan of hoodies. Growing up as a track runner my hoodie sweater was my lifestyle before meets, at practice, through all types of weather, and mud.

And in my graphic novel Model Life: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior, the character has on a cute hoodie dress. Here I am wearing one of my favorite hoodies, a dress by G Star here:


I really love gray hoodies, and simply basic hoodies with a bit of personality applied, and I wanted to share some hoodies out there that caught my eye right now:

Guess Hoodie, www.guess.com


This Floral Tattoo Knit Tunic is pretty cool with some white Alice in Wonderland tights, check it out here at forever21.com.

Sometimes it is nice to just have a simple hoodie from American Apparel:


I like this Soul Cal low V neck hoodie with the buttons, casual and alluring:

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.