Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Modeling castings, not being the perfect fit


Went to a casting for jeans today, even though they were too big, I didn’t just say “oh they are too big!” I put them on and said, “I’ll give them a try, I can make it work.” SNAP, Snap. It is always better if possible to try, or did you walk all that way to just say “Oh they are too big!” Trying anyways can get you the job sometimes. It also shows you want the job and you are capable to try even if you are not the exact size or fit.

Then I was to the Apple Store, then Barnes and Noble where a guy tried to hit on me by asking "how can I lose weight,what books should I read?" I told him I don't know but the diet section would be a good start, then he asked "what do you do" I said I do a lot of things but you should read my memoir Almost 5'4", it is in this store. I wanted to smack him but maybe he bought the book.

If you want to check it out, click the cover here:

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.