Sunday, July 26, 2009

For everyone "the top" is somewhere different.

For everyone "the top" is somewhere different. This is what "the top" looks like for me, and what it isn't to me as well:

Success to me is not found in holding a certain handbag, or wearing a certan label, success is not just a paycheck or a "title". I think success is when you love yourself and accept your flaws. I think it is when you overcome your own doubts, fears and claim your own goals. I think "the top" is found when you seek out opportunities, make them happen, become who you want to be. Then after you reach your goals, you make a new one and effect and help others strive to be where they want to be as well. To me that is a successful person.

No comments:

Petite modeling source for advice and tips on modeling and modeling photos and inspiration for the petite models.